Monday, May 22, 2006

Cross Country / Big Walk

The five of us, excluding the trackers, plus Diana and Gwendoline decided to slack for this year's cross country. I gave up aiming for Top 20 after failing for three consecutive years. My last year's position was utterly aggravating - 21th.

Xinru, Diana and I brought our cameras along with us. It was so fun! We strolled the entire 3.2km journey, apart from the last 100m when all of us sprinted to the finishing line, hoping not to be the last girl to finish the run. We took pictures with the teachers-in-charge along the journey with the help of the two sweepers just behind us. I must admit that I regretted running so hard for the past three years after enjoying myself tremendously that day, without any stress. I didn't even get sun burnt.


The five of us before the run, all nice and neat.


As we begin our walk, with Xinru and Grace leading...


Xinya, demonstrating the "ah ma" style of walking.


Our first stop, with Miss Tan.


As we walked up the steep slope...



As we walked beside the expressway...


The two lovely and patient sweepers!

We FINALLY completed the journey slightly after half an hour.
WOoooooOOooOoo!!!

After that, I met up with Jkok to lunch at SakaeSushi. We did not really eat as much as we wanted to as we had no appetite. I gobbled up three plates of fried tofu and she had three bowls of miso soup. AND WE TOOK NEOPRINTS TOO. So childish! I haven't taken those for ages. I showed Xinya the neoprints and she said that we looked like a couple! I thought I looked damn lian with my hair let down then. HoRriBlexXx.


She's forever acting cute la!!!!!

__________________________________

Last Sunday, I woke up at 6am just to accompany my mom to the Big Walk event. She wanted to go but none of us was interested. I thought that since the day before was her birthday, I would go along to make her happy. We saw really weird people there, and I managed to capture a few shots of them.


The start of the Big Walk.


We were greeted by this weird looking man hoping along the entrance to block people's way.


He looks like a monster la.


The stupid frog again. I was so amused by him that I had to take this.


Cardboard robots! (I think.)




I wonder how he is going to tahan the 10km walking like this.


The king of all dogs.


THE END POINT!

We didn't really walk 10km as my mom was too lazy to complete the whole thing. We walked a total of 8km only. Haha, nevertheless it was a good walk. The weather was good too. The sun was hidden behind the clouds most of the time.

___________________________________

My sis came back from China on Saturday and she was really sweet to get me this lovely top from Hard Rock Cafe. Hohoho. She got my mom tea leaves as a birthday gift. Really cute of her. I missed her when she was away for a week!

Oh, I have yet to talk about my results. HOHO, it is rather okay, considering the amount of effort I put into studying. My L1R5, 23 points, was better than what I had expected myself to get. My Literature came to me as a shock and I was utterly disappointed with my English results, especially my compo. I was amused that my Emath failed by one mark.

English..........B4
Chinese.........B4
SS/Geog.......A1
Literature....A2
Add Math.....F9
Emath...........D7
Biology..........E8
Phy/Chem....C5

I finally bought a new wallet on Saturday after losing my wallet in January last year. Haha. Xinya bought a pink one of the same design too! Now we have same school bags and wallets. :D
After she left for her tuition, I went over to Suntec to meet up with Jkok again! I'm seeing her so often these few days. Haha. Oh did I mention that my mom thinks she's PRETTY?! AND I'M UGLY!!!!!?????!!!!?!?!!?! Oh, how depressing la.


The Ugly and Pretty. (This was our first time taking picture together! HOW COOL!)

Alright, going off now.

Farelywell!
Janine.

5/22/2006 08:17:00 PM;

!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com